Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Horse Ride

We took Garrett for his first horse ride just up the canyon from our house. Grant took us for quite a long ride clear up the canyon and by Grand Targhee and all the way down to his Uncle's barn. It was lots of fun but a little to long for Garrett who fell asleep on the way back down. We live in such a beautiful valley and love taking advantage of our surroundings. We haven't quite mastered the hold and shoot pictures.Cute Garrett looking a little nervous on that horse all by himself.

5 comments:

Candice said...

I am a little jealous. Not being in Wyoming or even close, I try to teach my daughter what a horse is using a glorified "my little pony" named "huff puff":)

You are awesome parents.

Tyson and Courtney said...

I LOVE that little cowboy hat! I can't wait to get my little man in one of those someday!

Candace said...

How fun is that! I would LOVE to go horseback riding. Garrett is such a cute little cowboy! I love that picture of him on the horse; its so cute.

Courtney said...

Beautiful, I'll say! How fun! Garrett is looking so grown up all of a sudden-- I love the cowboy hat!

Sheen said...

I knew you had to have a blog somewhere. How are you guys? We need to have a bb-q before there is no more good weather. What is your number?