Monday, November 10, 2008

Stuck!!!



Garrett has been doing the funniest things lately. The other night he was running around in just a diaper and got caught on the china cabinet. Oh it was so funny. He just kept yelling, stuck Garrett stuck. So Alesa and I started taking pictures. Poor kid he was stuck there for awhile while we got a few pictures and some good laughs and then we unhooked him. Then a few nights later he came downstairs to me with his arms out of his shirt totally stuck. I again laughed and grabbed my camera. Oh boys are so much fun! Oh, and at about 9 the other morning Garrett decided he was a little hungry so he pulled out the icecream from the freezer and sat down and starting eating it with his fingers right in the middle of the family room. I grabbed him a spoon before I grabbed my camera. Nothing like a little early morning snack. Oh how we love him!

7 comments:

Ben and Shara said...

It sounds like he keeps you on the move. Ice cream at 9 in the morning is my daughters idea of Heaven.

Candace said...

That's too cute. I love the ice cream incident! I guess their cuteness makes up for all the other stuff they put us through.

Candice said...

That last picture totally looks like Grant...I still accidentally call your tall strapping husband "baby Grant" in my head sometimes. That was the first name I knew him by. Now there is a baby Grant Jr.

Courtney said...

That is funny-- and seems like such a "boy" experience to have-- I don't know what I'll do with boys, I'm well versed in sassiness and sweetness, but boys require a whole different kind of energy, don't they? He is too cute, Tiff..

Billy & Alesa Beard said...

man, i love that boy!!

Lorin and Liza said...

Eating ice cream straight out of the carton, definitely a Bagley trait. My kids will join me in the indulgence but Lorin prefers his in a bowl and averts his eyes to our pleasure.

Unknown said...

Like a TRUE WILSON he loves ice-cream, anytime of the day, and like a TRUE BAGLEY he likes to eat it straight out of the carton! I'm sure Grant has probably told you that on the first day of school we always had ice-cream with pancakes or waffles or something...so you see, it really is a breakfast food (not to mention a lunch food, a dinner food, a snack food, and a dessert food!)