Sunday, April 19, 2009

We're having a .....

GIRL!!! We are so excited and Garrett is excited to have a little baby sista! I had my 20 week ultrasound on Friday and we took the classic belly shot which we never did with Garrett and you can see why. Grant never takes pictures and when he does he just hurries and takes it. So since I don't have editing software, you get to see the entire extended family of the couple we are house sitting for and the very attractive dog food. As well as the belly! So it's a girl and we couldn't be happier. It's getting warm and the snow is melting, I am past the morning sickness and I'm going to have a little girl. Life is good!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you...and a little jealous. I do love my boys very much though.

Tyson and Courtney said...

Haha that makes me laugh about Grant taking pictures. It must be a guy thing, Tyson's the same way! Well you look darling and I'm so excited for you and your little girl!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

That's so exciting! What a perfect little family :) Congrats you guys.

Jim and Steph said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited for you! Girls are so fun, but so are the boys. Thank heaven the morning sickness has passed, now you can just enjoy the pregnancy before life gets really fun!

Courtney said...

Yes, I hear ya with the picture thing... there is a reason there are never any of me! You do look great! And you are going to LOVE a little girl!

Candace said...

Tiff! I'm SO excited for you. You're going to love having a girl. Raising Kenzie has been a LOT different from raising Braden. I love them both the same, but its crazy how different they are. Even at the youngest age. You look great Tiff. You can't even tell you're pregnant yet!

Unknown said...

Are you sure that's not just a food baby?! You don't even look pregnant!

Neika Boulter said...

Hey such a cute blog..... You probably have no clue who I am but I went to High School with Grant, and I found your blog on anothers friends list! congrats on being prego with a GIRL! I have 4 girls now and if you or Grant want to see my blogspot just send me an email cuz its set to private..... send it to: neikamom2 at yahoo . com