Thursday, July 16, 2009

High Valley!

We went to Boise over the 4th of July weekend and spent most of the time up at High Valley at a Family Reunion. I left my camera in Boise so my wonderful mother mailed t back to me which is why this post if so late!

This is the beautiful land that my Uncle Miles owns.

Katie, Kelsey and Garrett on the four wheeler. Keep in mind we had been camping!

I can't tell you who had more fun camping, Garrett or his Dad, but they both loved to ride all the motorcycles that my Uncles own. Garrett would beg Grant to take him!
This is my cousin Bethany and Garrett. She was able to take leave from the NAVY and spend the weekend with us. We even managed to get a good picture with his Navy T on.

We snapped a few pictures of Garrett and his cousin Kiley after we got back home on the 4th. They had so much fun playing together and wrestling trees and picking wildflowers. They are quickly becoming little buddies.
And of course we couldn't have the 4th without some fireworks. Garrett loved it. Be kind we just got back from camping so no shower and no makeup! We had a great time and can't wait for the next reunion in August!

3 comments:

Neika Boulter said...

Hey guys! You'll think I'm stalking you since you just posted this. Sundays are a good day for catching up on reading blogs! What a beautiful place! looks like you all had fun!

Candace said...

Ha ha, you make me laugh, Tiff. You look wonderful all the time, with or without makeup. What a beautiful place to camp. Maybe Chad and I will join you & your family next year!

Candace said...

(Yeah, its me again) I forgot to mention how completely adorable Garrett looks in those pictures. He's such a handsome little boy!