Monday, April 19, 2010

A few more details

Wow can you believe our blog has been updated twice in the past few days. I know I can't either. Grant was sending a message to one of his mission friends and included the link to our blog so I was forced to mention that I hadn't updated this since Christmas. Grant was in shock. So I walked him through the whole process so that he could update our blog. In my head I was thinking great now Grant can take over and then I won't seem so lame. So the last post with no title and one family picture was Grant's first attempt at blogging. Obviously neither of us are good at this.
So here's a few more pictures and some details. We spent the end of March in Boise celebrating my Grandma's 75th birthday, attending two wedding receptions, taking family pictures and enjoying wonderful family and weather in Boise.



Brinley is now 8 months old! She's growing so fast and we think she's the cutest thing ever. She's mellow and sweet and loves Garrett's cool tricks.





The boys


My beautiful kids.


"The Grills" That's how Garrett says girls. It's so cute we are quite ready to correct him yet



My beautiful sisters.


The Whole Hanson Family.

5 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

Haha don't worry Tiff we love it anyway! I can't believe how grown up and beautiful Katie and Kelsey are! I still picture them as little elementary school age girls! Anyway, hope you're doing well!

Billy & Alesa Beard said...

Well Tiffany its about time you added us to your friend list. I was beginning to really wonder if you even liked us, or if you were just trying to be nice to us so we would watch your kids. ;)
cute cute cute pictures! and hey! that's a good start for Grant! I don't think Billy would even care to learn how to blog!! haha!

Lorin and Liza said...

You inspire me, perhaps I shall update my own blog.

Janel said...

Thanks for updating. I can't believe how big Brinley is. We got to spend some time with part of your family last week, it was really nice. I sent you the Snapfish link to the pictures we took.

Britt and Chad said...

Yay, I've been waiting for new pictures. I'm sad I missed you guys on Saturday. Thanks for calling. I was running around like crazy setting up a backdrop for one of my best friends. Please call me next time!!