Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Garrett's first camping trip!

We went camping last weekend right up the canyon from our house. Grant got home from work Friday night, we ate dinner and he decided we should go camping. So we threw our stuff in the car and headed out. Garrett loved almost every minute of it. He seemed to be a little uncomfortable through the night, and of course was up at about 6:30 and ready to be out of the tent. Can't you tell how much he loved being outside and playing with sticks and rocks and dirt.
Cute little family pic. Keep in mind we were camping!
Grant and Garrett testing out the air mattress. I don't always get smiles like that!

Our beautiful camp site. I can't believe how beautiful it is here. We drove only a few minutes from our house and there were beautiful spots everywhere. Thanks for putting up with us Grant. We had a great time!

5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Actually not moving for a few more weeks bummer we'll miss you! Maybe next time, let us know and we can get together. Have a great trip!

Janelle said...

Yeah... it's Miss Tiffany! I was so glad to have you pop on over to my blog. I actually ran across your last week when I was looking at someone else's blog. It was fun seeing how your cute little family is doing. Boy, your little guy has grown! He's so cute.
Thanks for stopping by and I will flag you on my blog.
~~Janelle

Candace said...

I'm so jealous....we have to drive like an hour and a half to find a good camp ground. I can't believe how big Garrett is getting.

Janice said...

Hi Tiffany,
I'm so glad that you've started a blog so I can see updates on your cute family! What a fun time - We miss you in the Fountain Ward but glad you love your new home too.
Janice

Unknown said...

Tif! You didn't tell me you started a blog! I love it :) I'm glad you're loving camping in the Tetons. Soak it up for me.