Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shanty get together!

We had a little get together with some of Grants friends from college! Garrett had so much fun. There was a pool, tramp, swingset and sandbox with dump trucks and tractors. what more could a kid want right? The only problem was I didn't bring a swimsuit or a swim diaper for the poor kid. So after watching the other kids swim for about an hour he couldn't take it anymore. So Grant let him swim in his diaper. Let me tell you, the cheap generic diapers from Broulims hold so much liquid, in this case pool water. Everyone was taking pictures of poor little Garrett. He could barely walk around in the pool but he didn't care he was happy where he was. We also enjoyed the tire swing together. Grant would push us around in circles and we would try to kick him whenever we could. Garrett thought it was so funny to "get" dad.
This was the best picture I got of his diaper. He stayed in for 20 minutes after that.
How cute is my little boy.
Gotcha Dad!!!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Oh, how fun is that!

ak3bpaxton said...

Hi Tiffany! I don't know if you remember me but we were in the same ward in Fountain, Co. I've found a few people from that ward thru other peoples blogs and you are one of them! I thought I'd say hi. Your little boy is a cutie and getting big. Hope all is well. Take care, Kristi
P.S. ak3bpaxton.blogspot.com is you want to check out my blog and see who we are!

Brooklyn said...

Hi Tiffany! Good to hear from you! Your Garrett is such a cutie!!! They grow up so quick! We are actually moving to Idaho in the next few weeks. Exciting but crazy around here! Keep in touch, maybe we'll catch up with you guys when you make it to Boise- we'll be so close!
Brooklyn

Lorin and Liza said...

Love that little boy, definitely the cutest one year old I know.