Monday, September 29, 2008

Garrett is two!

Last weekend we celebrated Garrett's second birthday in Boise with my family! We had a John Deere party complete with a tractor cake. Garrett loved every minute of it. Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate! Garrett loved all his gifts. They'll keep him busy inside through the long winter months. This is his cake that is suppose to be a field of grain.
Grandma Brenda found the cutest John Deere fabric and had a blanket made for Garrett complete with two "tags" on each corner. I'll add a picture of the whole blanket, it's amazing.
Garrett opening his present from Aunt Katie and Aunt Kelsey. Two four wheelers.
We live in farm country and love John Deere.
Garrett attempting to blow out his candles.


Garrett could barely make it through the singing. As soon as we cute him a piece he tore the tractor off and licked it clean and was driving it on the table.Grant helping Garrett show how old he is.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

my goodness, boys are so cute. oh, i want a boy... or a girl :)

Either way, you have one cute boy... enjoy two-year-olds! I personally found it to be way enjoyable and now that we're creeping up on three, I'd argue that three is way more challenging! So enjoy this time!

ak3bpaxton said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your cute little guy!

Shelly said...

What a cute kid! It sounds like it was a fun party for him. I can't believe he's 2. Time flies, doesn't it?

alicia king said...

Hey Tiffany! I found your blog...Happy Birthday to your son! He has grown! that is such a cute boy birthday party! love your invitations! my name won't link to my blog...so here's the address!

aliciaking.typepad.com

Brooklyn said...

So Cute!! Can't believe both our Garrett's are growing up so fast! Next time you guys are in Boise, let us know. We'd love to see you!

Ty and Michelle said...

Yaaayaa- happy late birthday garrett! tiff, you have to call me so i can give you the low down on my pics- they went awesome. talk to you later