Friday, September 25, 2009

Garrett is 3!

After we got back from Utah I turned around and headed to Boise to let my family meet little Brinley. We had such a good time there going to the zoo, riding the paddle boats, and celebrating Garrett's 3rd birthday.
This is the little announcement I sent out. Garrett is really into construction equipment.

Here's his cake. Actually it's called cow pie in my family maybe mud pie in other families. It was delicious and messy and best of all it looked like a load of dirt!


Garrett got this camera from Grandma Brenda and spent the rest of the night taking pictures of everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Watch out for the polar bears...we are very scared!

Billy & Alesa Beard said...

he's too cute for his own good! love that boy!

oh, and I am quite offended that we are not on your list of family and friends. There's nothing I can do about being related, but i'm not sure we can be friends anymore. i'm so sorry. ;)