Friday, September 25, 2009

Utah

Since Brinley decided to surprise us a little early we were able to head down to Utah for little Miya's blessing. We had such a good time with family and enjoyed spending Labor Day with Thayne and Jennifer and there kids at This is the place.


Our cute little family at the wonderful luncheon. That's Garrett's "Happy Face"


Billy and Alesa and little Eliza. She's the second of the three cousins. Born 11 days before Brinley.


The Wilson Dads!

The cute little train ride at This is the Place. This was Garrett's favorite part. He rode this train like 5 times. I wish you could have seen his little face.

The horse ride. Garrett was so big and rode all by himself. Some fun family shots.


4 comments:

Matt and Sarah said...

Tiff I don't think I have really congratulated you on Brinley. She is adorable and I can't wait to meet her. I am ready to start hearing all of your mom advice. I hope we get to catch up somehow during the holidays! Love ya

Britt and Chad said...

Tiff, I want to see Brinley sometime soon. We should all get together with Shari and go to lunch or something. Hope things are going well.

Unknown said...

I could not be more disappointed in the lack of updating that has taken place on this blog. It's like your kids have stop growing and being cute. Is that what you are trying to say, your kids aren't cute? Make some memories for goodness sake.

Neika Boulter said...

oh that pic of grant and thayne is fun! you have such a beautiful family! Both of your kids are so adorable!!